Original Bosu Balance Trainer Half Gym Ball Fitness Exercise Abs Core | 4 DVD Workouts + Pump Made in the USA
Dimensions when fully inflated:
- 65cm / 25″ in Diameter and 25.4cm / 10″ High
- Holds Up to 136 kg / 300 lbs
- Weighs Less than 6.8 kg / 15 lbs
What is BOSU®?
- *Pronounced “Bo,” like the boy’s name, and “Sue,” like the girl’s name.
- What began as the launch of one of the most innovative products the fitness industry has ever seen turned out to be just the start of a journey that continues to expand, shape and define functional training.
- Invented by David Weck, the BOSU® Balance Trainer debuted in 2000 and quickly became one of the most successful fitness training products in the world.
- Originally the name “BOSU” was an acronym for “Both Sides Up.” It meant that the BOSU® Balance Trainer could be used on either side, the dome or the platform. Today, the term “BOSU” has evolved beyond the product to now mean “Both Sides Utilized,” a mindful approach to exercise that is a step beyond traditional training.
- This clarity of who we are and what we want to offer inspired the development of additional BOSU® products and programming, all of which are grounded in exercise science and proven in real-life application.
- BOSU® Training is about expanding movement capabilities, reshaping bodies and strengthening minds.
- It’s about inserting thought into movement.
- It’s about asking our clients, fitness students and athletes to be physically involved, but to also be present and fully engaged in the training process.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re facing the toughest competition of your athletic career, looking to return to a fitter you, or just starting out.
- BOSU® Training can see you through it all with new challenges and exercise progressions always just around the corner.
- Not Just the Product Our products are known industry-wide for training balance, enhancing flexibility and delivering killer cardio workouts.
- They have an unprecedented reputation for building strength and fine tuning skills for sport. But on their own, BOSU® products are just molded plastic, weighted rubber, and stability balls with secret filling.
- You have to engage them in order to bring them to life!
- So, beyond our products, we offer a system of mindful action, intentional movement, and smart science that produces results.
- The BOSU® training approach makes certain that when you get on the BOSU® Balance Trainer or move with the BOSU® Ballast® Ball, you get everything you ever wanted from a feel-good, get-fit, no-regrets training tool.
- Even more, than that, you get an intelligent training method that transcends any piece of fitness equipment.
Product Description and Features:
- A completely unique and multidimensional balance and core training device for the elite athlete, weekend warrior, or those just trying to stay fit.
- The BOSU Complete Exercise Kit includes the BOSU® Balance Trainer Total Training System with Fitness Bands, 4 Full-Length DVD Video Workouts, Owner’s Manual, and Foot Pump.
- People all over the world train with the BOSU® Balance Trainer.
- BOSU® is used worldwide by professional and college athletes, Olympians, and by the world’s top fitness instructors, strength coaches, and gyms.
- The BOSU® Ball is the perfect device to train core stability and strength as well as the lower and upper body.
- This unique device can be used with the dome side up to give you an ever changing dynamic surface to stand on, jump on, kneel on, or lay on to train every part of your body. Or you can flip it over to train balance and stability from an uneven wobble surface.
- The BOSU® proprioceptive training tool is great for sports conditioning as well as standard workouts.
- Currently used as a training tool by leading sports teams, strength coaches, fitness centers, and gyms.
- Designed to be safe and long lasting.
- Simply adjust the amount of inflation to suit your workout goals.